If you are carrying out any form of development that will require a subdivision, land use or Building Consent from the Council, then our Directors and Principals will help you through the process.

From your initial consultation and design, right through the Council processes, to arranging and overseeing the contractors who will perform the land and building development work, we walk with you all the way.